My Cart (0)
Download Customer Warranty Claim Form (pdf)
PLEASE READ AND COMPLY WITH ALL THESE REQUIREMENTS TO EXPEDITE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR CLAIM
STOP: BEFORE PROCESSING CLAIM
- Have you read Polyguard Covers, Inc. Product Warranty Information?
- Products/Parts not manufactured by Polyguard carry only the warranty of the manufacturer and the purchaser should contact the manufacturer with respect to the damaged part not warranted by Polyguard.
- Polyguard and Metalguard are not warranted against damage to the covers or personal property caused by Mother Nature; high winds, storms, snow, etc. but are probably covered by homeowners insurance.
- Polyguard and Metalguard Covers are not designed to be structural; they are made to support 3501bs. as a demonstration of strength and not intended to support people, pets, furniture and other household items.
- Have the covers been properly maintained/cleaned? Polyguard and Metalguard Covers should be inspected and cleaned regularly.
- Polyguard Covers should be kept clean to eliminate the buildup of hard water spots (if applicable). Hard water deposits can cause discoloration that is not covered under the warranty.
- General instructions
A completed copy of the Warranty Claim form with a dated signature acknowledging customer has read Polyguard Covers, Inc. product warranty must accompany all product warranty claims.
- Warranty Preference
Please indicate your preference of Replacement Request or Repair Request.
- Specific Requirements
If damage to your cover (for example breakage due to defects in materials or workmanship) a detailed reason for product return as well as pictures indicating the breakage is required for warranty claim consideration. If discoloration to your cover (due to defects in materials or workmanship) a detailed reason for product return and pictures is also required for warranty claims. This will allow for a thorough evaluation of the claim as necessary.
IMPORTANT: Polyguard Covers, Inc. product warrant does not cover damage caused by improper maintenance and/or cleaning of the product, damage caused by Mother Nature, and/or accessories or parts not manufactured by the purchaser, such as but not limited to bolts, clips, screws.